- Ristorante Morini
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1605a 2nd Ave
Ristorante Morini is a comfortable neighborhood restaurant on Manhattan's Upper East Side, featuring the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White. This restaurant offers both traditional and modern preparations of regional Italian specialties and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of Chef de Cuisine, Cesar Guadarrama, and General Manager, Christina Caruana, Ristorante Morini strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
We are looking for seasoned employees who share our passion for food, wine, and superior service. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading figures and be part of a growing and innovative company.
- Work the line through busy services
- Keeping a clean and organized work station
- Making sure station is stocked before and after each shift
- One or more years of line experience in a NYC restaurant
- Candidates should be highly organized, efficient, and be able to work precisely
- Willingness to learn and take direction from Chef
- Considerable working knowledge of food preparation
- Culinary/College degree a plus
-Flexible schedule and weekend availability is a must
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Ristorante Morini team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More detail about Ristorante Morini part of Altamarea Group, please visit
Associated topics: baker, cafe, catering, chef, commercial, lead, pantry, salad chef, sous, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...