- PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- $91,400.00 -141,030.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
The Senior Tax Associate will provide accounting, tax and advisory support for a middle market client base and will work closely with partners, managers and clients with tax compliance and planning.
* Perform a broad range of accounting services including but not limited to monthly financial statement preparation, bank reconciliations, maintain client chart of accounts, year-end closing.
* Undertake tax compliance assignments for corporate, partnership and individual returns.
* Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff while gaining increasing responsibility with the review process.
* Assist in staff development and training.
* Research and consult on various tax engagements.
* Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
* Responsible for more complex tax return preparation.
* Utilize tax preparation software to prepare, review and process returns.
* Interact with managers, partners and clients.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting; MST a plus!
* 3+ years of recent or current CPA Firm experience.
* Knowledge of tax software, specifically ProSystem fx.
* Heavy compliance with partnership, individual, and corporate returns.
* Some planning experience.
* Strong accounting, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...