- $94,360.00 -141,170.00/year*
8 Almont St
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Reporting to designated mentors and senior scientists, the Post Doctorate Scientist I will work on unique projects within a unique biotechnology environment at the Massachusetts Biologic Laboratories-Massachusetts Medical School. This individual will gain valuable experience in the following functional areas including Quality, Discovery, Regulatory/Clinical Affairs and Intellectual Property.
- Assists with developing methods for producing proteins
- Assists with developing and implementing in-vitro assays
- May assist with the design and implementation of strategies for selection of lead candidate antibodies and antibody conjugates.
- May assist with the development of small animal models of disease. May assist in the completion of in vitro and in vivo pre-clinical activity of lead candidates.
- Assists with Quality Control work including raw material testing, validation, environmental monitoring, lot release testing, stability, establishment of standards and controls
- Works with members of both the Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Affairs groups to study the critical roles of these two departments in a biopharmaceutical organization
- Develops an understanding of the basics of patent filing and intellectual property as it applies to pharmaceutical development.
- Assists in compiling manuscripts, posters and oral presentations.
- Keeps accurate records of experimental data to standards suitable to support publication, FDA submission, and patent filing.
- Analyzes experimental data and reports to senior management and research collaborators in a timely fashion.
- Performs additional job related duties as required.
- Requires a PhD in a scientific discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Adept in Microsoft Office products
Associated topics: aseptic technique, cytometry, dietary, dietician, histologist, histotechnologist, medicine, pharmaceutical, physiologist, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...