- $91,400.00 -141,030.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Independence to join our Independence group, which is part of KPMG's Risk Management organization.
* Learn auditor independence regulations (SEC, PCAOB, and AICPA) in order to research and evaluate services provided to clients to identify potential conflicts with providing those services to audit clients and their affiliates
* Respond to inquiries related to personal independence; help to ensure that partner candidates become compliant with firm policy upon joining the firm and to aid partners and employees throughout the firm in complying with regulatory and internal requirements related to Personal Independence rules
* Perform research, analyze data, make determinations, and document results/findings to support conclusions; identify and escalate potential issues
* Assist in maintaining and assessing Personal Independence policies, processes, and protocols; monitor workflow to help ensure timely responses to inquiries and requests
* Identify and assist with implementation of process enhancements and improvements
* Participate in delivery/implementation of projects focused on Personal Independence, on a formal or ad hoc basis while identifying and assisting with implementation of process enhancements and improvements related to Personal Independence
* Minimum four years of experience working independently and with team members while handling competing priorities
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Organizational skills with keen attention to details and documentation standards
* Critical thinking, analytical, and research skills; ability to evaluate information to make a decision
* Skilled with technology; proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to build relationships and credibility with numerous constituents; excellent verbal and written communication skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...