- $158,705.00 -158,705.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Corporate Responsibility to join our KPMG Citizenship organization.
* Support Citizenship team with project coordination for the firm's citizenship programs and priorities
* Help implement as directed a range of enterprise level initiatives aligned with the firm's citizenship strategy
* Participate with the development of communications, new programs, toolkits, reports, videos and brochures for internal and external use
* Support internal business leaders on national and local citizenship programs
* Collaborate with internal business groups (Human Resources, Inclusion & Diversity, Marketing, and Operations) and external nonprofit collaborators
* Aid team members and local offices to appropriately execute citizenship strategy
* Minimum of one year of corporate citizenship or related field experience preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
* Strong written and verbal communication, organization and project management skills
* Ability to work in highly collaborative and matrixed environment
* Strong personal commitment to communities and volunteerism
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, counsel, court, internal, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...