- Case Snow Management
- $108,380.00 -167,060.00/year*
8 Almont St
- Works closely with all departments within the organization as a key member of the leadership team
- Responsible for determining and obtaining appropriate resources including manpower and equipment
- Train and oversee operational requirements required for individual large site management
- Provide 24 x 7 support for team doing emergency dispatch as required by weather conditions
- Manage fleet team and a 400+ piece fleet of trucks and heavy equipment
- Support site recruitment and training initiatives for continuous improvement
- Assist senior leadership with developing company strategy
- Create a healthy and safe work environment for all employees
- Manage Regional Directors, District Site Managers and Field Staff to cultivate a team approach to facilitate superior services
- Drives organic new business development
- Ensures service levels are met and maintains positive relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Identify and pursue best practices that align to strategic goals
- Direct relevant experience in snow and / or landscape
- Supervisory experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision
- Available to work a varied schedule (including weekends, evenings and holidays) during the winter as an example to the team in snow emergency service
- Attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers and management.
- Oversee and operate heavy equipment to inspire trust and respect from field employees
- Effective communication skills, job planning skills, problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude and the ability to teach and train these skills to their foreman, crew leaders / members
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of real variables in situations where only some degree of inconsistency exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Model a positive attitude behavior through self-confidence, leadership and honesty with management.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, assist, asso, document, facilities, food, operation, records management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...